Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy "Plan Your Epitaph" Day

I know that that sounds kind of morbid, but I've been on this kick about a holiday everyday of the year. Looking online, that is the holiday I found for today, and you know that everything you find online in true. So something to think about. So something to think about- what would you want you're epitaph to say? I think I would want it to say something like "Lived long, and loved every minute of it." Maybe I would just want the basic "Beloved wife, mother, daughter, friend", although "Here Lies Stepha" would suit me just fine too. I think that I will let my family and friends decide what to put on it. It is just such a final decision and I'm not that decisive. If you read this and have an idea of what you would want on your own, please, let me know.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

What's an epitaph?

Brandon said...

My epitaph will probably need to start something like "Mrs. Brandon Kay, just like the boys name, but a girl..." Even in death my name is bound to confuse and frustrate so I'll need a long explanatory epitaph. I'm glad you have offered to pay for the engraving because the cost per word is pretty high I hear.

TerriLyn said...

How about this..."Here lies Stepha 'tortilla face' Kay who did everything the good and right way." You can pay me to use it if you want.