Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy "National Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds Day"!


For those of you looking for something to celebrate, let me give you two today! Today happens to be my mother's birthday, so a big shout out to her. I won't tell you how old she is, but for those of you that are going to ask anyway, she is 29 (yeah, I know I have a sister older than her!) If your not in the birthday mood, you can celebrate National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day. So go out and buy a dark chocolate almond bar. Perhaps a Mounds bar would suffice. Personally I'm not a fan of bittersweet chocolate, and almonds in chocolate are about as good as pickles in ice cream, so I think I am going to celebrate the birthday. I love a good birthday cake and ice cream (minus the pickles). Plus Dad is taking us both out, so I'm a fan of that too. That's why he gets to be in the picture with Mom. So thanks Mom, for being born today so I don't have to settle with eating bitter chocolate with nuts today!

1 comment:

TerriLyn said...

I'm sooo glad that you have a blog. I can tune in daily and get my dose of Stepha. You make me laugh and I love it. I miss ya and hope your mom had an awesome birthday. I love her!! I'm not so font of the bittersweet chocolate either. I always give what I get to David...somehow it always ends up in the trash.