
Which do think would be scarier to come across an alligator or a crocodile? Personally, I would rather not run across either. If I'm not mistaken, I could totally be, it's happened once that I was, anyway, I think that crocodiles grow to be larger in size than alligator, so that makes me think that a crocodile would be scarier to meet. Although alligator are pretty fast, and that makes them terribly frightening too. Either way, a big lizard thing that can eat me really creeps me out. I would much rather come across an alligator like the one in Tom Sawyer's cave in Hannibal, Missouri. I was there during July with some people from the branch. This alligator wasn't a real one, so don't worry -- that is why I can smile in the picture and not scream in terror. It was a piece of the floor of the cave that really did look like an alligator. I took a picture of it, but that picture didn't really turn out. So you just get to see me and the sign. If you would like to see it, I encourage you to go visit Hannibal. It is a wonderful little town. If you decide to visit, I would suggest reading Tom Sawyer before you go, although, I hadn't read it, but since visiting I have and it was absolutely delightful to read. I was able to visit almost every scene from the book while in Hannibal. Anyway I've talked enough, so what would you rather? Alligator or Crocodile?
3 comments:
Um neither. But if I have to pick one, alligator. I think I have heard they are smaller than crocodiles too.
From what I have hear from talking to people down here in the south, you can go water skiing in water infested with alligators because they wont attack but crocodiles will so don't water ski in their water. And because I have heard of the Crocodile hunter but not an alligator hunter I'm going to go with crocodiles are meaner. So I'd choose Alligator.
I guess an alligator since it is the popular choice. :-) So you did get to come to Nauvoo?? How come I haven't heard about your trip?! That is awesome!
Post a Comment