So today is "Forget-Me-Not Day" so even though it is probably in reference to the flower I thought I would take this opportunity to remind everyone about me, and to not forget about me. I am single, (I realize I have stated that a lot on this blog) no I am not depsperate, but when any of you come across a handsome, eligible Mormon boy, don't forget about me, and send him my way! Also if you are wanting to spend money on someone, don't forget about me (my birthday is in August, Christmas is coming up, my half birthday is in February, but really I will accept presents any time of the year)! Whenever you see, read, or hear anything about Harry Potter, remember me! They are pretty much my favorite books ever, and I love answering questions about them, discussing theories, and hearing new bits about them (although the recent thing with Dumbledore I am choosing to ignore, so I won't talk about that -- for those of you that don't know what I am talking about, consider yourself blessed). When you travel to Utah, and I know that all of you will eventually, remember me, and visit! In conclusion, just because I live so far from me, Forget-Me-Not, and I will be sure to Forget-you-not too.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Happy Forget-Me-Not Day
So today is "Forget-Me-Not Day" so even though it is probably in reference to the flower I thought I would take this opportunity to remind everyone about me, and to not forget about me. I am single, (I realize I have stated that a lot on this blog) no I am not depsperate, but when any of you come across a handsome, eligible Mormon boy, don't forget about me, and send him my way! Also if you are wanting to spend money on someone, don't forget about me (my birthday is in August, Christmas is coming up, my half birthday is in February, but really I will accept presents any time of the year)! Whenever you see, read, or hear anything about Harry Potter, remember me! They are pretty much my favorite books ever, and I love answering questions about them, discussing theories, and hearing new bits about them (although the recent thing with Dumbledore I am choosing to ignore, so I won't talk about that -- for those of you that don't know what I am talking about, consider yourself blessed). When you travel to Utah, and I know that all of you will eventually, remember me, and visit! In conclusion, just because I live so far from me, Forget-Me-Not, and I will be sure to Forget-you-not too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could never forget you Stepha. As Serena would say it something like this. "You're the break in my back, the sore in my toe" and the concussion of my tackle." No, you know I love ya! I'm diggin' this whole every day is a holiday thing.
Post a Comment