Saturday, November 3, 2007

And then there were two...


So I went to my friend Jill's wedding today. It was wonderful, and I love the guy she is marrying because he was my hometeacher, and he is pretty fantastic. As I was sitting waiting to go into the sealing room, I was talking to my friend Serena. As we were sitting there, I realized that of the original 6 who were in Riviera 7 at BYU-I only two of us remain single. Crazy! It seems like only yesterday we were waking up at the crack of dawn to still the dock at Rigby Lake, dressing up to make the most random movies, and pulling the couch out to the balcony to sing to Serena's guitar. Now while Serena and I get to do pretty much anything we want with our enourmous teaching salaries, most of my beloved roommates and changing dirty diapers, chasing after crazy toddlers, and loving every minute of it. I makes me so happy to see all of my beloved friends, who are as dear to me as sisters all so successful and happy, so even though today is the National Day of Chaos, here's to all the wonderful memories (some of which are on video somewhere) that we created together!

4 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Do you talk to Janface?

TerriLyn said...

StephaIreallyloveyourblog!It'sawesome.Iabsoulutelylovetoremenisceaboutourcrazyriv7days.Thanksforthegoodtimes!Iloveyurguts.ThatisawesomethatyougotogotoJilly'swedding.youarethebestever.coolseeyabye.

Anonymous said...

That pic is totally awesome! Oh, it makes me ache for you guys so bad!!

MikeandJill said...

Oh my heck. You think you could have found a better picture. I mean really, no make-up. Good times. When are we going to plan a reunion?