
Today is the one day a year set aside in honer of cleaning out your refrigerator, so slap on those rubber gloves, maybe get a nose plug and get get to work creating a leftover concoction for dinner. I made the mistake of telling my mom what today is, so now I have to add that to my list. Our refrigerator really isn't that bad though. It is funny how little we have in it with only 3 of us home. There are few nights when all of us eat together, and a lot of time we will grab a bite to eat on our way somewhere. Often Mom and Dad only go shopping for food when one of my siblings come to visit (so I'm inviting anyone who would like to come to come NOW!). Despite the lack of food in the refrigerator, that doesn't mean we don't have interesting things in there. Because we don't get in it a lot, we forget about the stuff that is in there. I looked in it today, and the weirdest/grossest/oldest thing in there is some old bagels. They've been in the back of the refrigerator for over a month, and are kind of stale. I don't know that they are necessarily bad, but I don't have the guts to eat it. So I'm curious... What is the weirdest/grossest/oldest thing you found in your refrigerator today? Think about it, let me know, and have fun cleaning!
2 comments:
Two week old taco meat. It's going out today. But a little more exciting than that is the most expensive thing in my fridge. Any guesses? It's my weekly injection pens. Each costs about $400 (if you don't have insurance). So the four pens in there total $1600. I'm rich! I definately wont be throwing those out. Happy cleaning!
I found a rotten zuchinni. Sick!! It was slimy and I was sad because I wanted to cook it up. Luckily I had some others that were still good. I hate it when produce goes bad. Waste of money!! Oh Stepha, check out my blog...I tagged you.
Post a Comment