Monday, April 28, 2008
Update on Me
I check everyone's blog about once a day, and am always a little disappointed when they are not updated. I then realized that it has been a little while since I've updated mine, so I thought that I would. I am still teaching at LifeLine. I like it a lot, but would really like to be able to get a full time position teaching History in the Fall. I did have an interview at Syracuse Jr. High, but I haven't heard back on it yet. I am also working at R&L Vinyl fence. I enjoy working there, but am very busy and never get home on time anymore. Like if good though. I am going to New York in June with some friends. I am very excited. It is my first time there, and we are going to two Broadway shows. We are seeing "The Little Mermaid", which just came out, and "Mary Poppins". I am most excited for "Mary Poppins", they will actually dance on the ceiling from what I understand. I'm also excited to run through Central Park sing "How do You Know He Loves You?". For those of you who are unfamiliar with this song, you need to watch "Enchanted".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!!! By the way Chloe LOVES the Enchanted soundtrack so I totally knew what you were talking about. Her favorite song is the cleaning one, followed by that one. I'm glad you are doing well!
Fun. Watch out for the bikes in Central Park though. We'll expect lots of pictures. Talmage will want to see a picture of the "real Statue of Liberty". Also in preparation for going you'll need to watch "On the Town" with Gene Kelley.
Good luck with the job in the fall! I know the right job will find you! I love that song too that is sung in central park!! You better video tape it so we can all see you doing it!
Post a Comment