Okay, Sarah impressed me. I had to take the test about 10 times before I got this speed, and I don't have fake nails like she does. I will concede defeat... for now...
Wow, I dont' even want to try! It's so fun to catch up through the blog. It looks like you have been having so much fun! I love the connections we can make through the blogging world.
5 comments:
Bah! I can't beat 83, how did she get 91?? That's crazy fast!
Way to go! And I thought 60 was good...
Wow, I dont' even want to try! It's so fun to catch up through the blog. It looks like you have been having so much fun! I love the connections we can make through the blogging world.
so I thought I typed fast, but apparently I don't. Good job to you!
I'm not even going to attempt it. Between the laptop keyboard and my acrylic nails, I'm lousy.
Post a Comment