Monday, April 7, 2008

Austen Quiz

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

I am Anne Elliot!


Take the Quiz here!


I usually take these types of quizzes on Facebook, but this was fun to be able to take it and post it on the blog. I love Anne Elliot! She is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Wow, I never would have guessed it on my own but now that I see it, you are very like Anne. So when is Mr. Bingley going to catch on? Perhaps like Anne you are too reserved. If only we had a Mr. Darcy to step in and set things right.