Finally, Utah got some normal Spring weather. It rained and hailed all morning off and on. Now, the sun is out, the sky is blue with white fluffy clouds, and looking outside makes me happy that it is Spring. This sure beats the snow we had last week! I hope you all enjoyed Conference. I loved it! It was so neat to sustain a new Prophet. I'm sad that I didn't get to see him wiggle his ears during the Priesthood session. Hopefully they will post video links online so that the women will be able to see it!
3 comments:
Hello! I love your new blog design, and I love you. That's all. Have a wonderful day.
I'm sorry we missed the ears too, Steph. But I guess he had to do something drastic to capture their attention!
I love the new blog look! Enjoy the nice weather!
Post a Comment