Monday, December 3, 2007

Wear Brown Shoes Day

It has just come to my attention, that tomorrow (December 4th) is "Wear Brown Shoes Day". I know that it is late, and I'll be headed to bed in just a minute, but I wanted to make sure that everyone out there is aware that they should wear brown shoes. Really, I almost always wear brown shoes, but tomorrow, I will specially wear them in celebration of a fabulous holiday. If you are reading this, and it is the 4th, and you are not wearing brown shoes, then I encourage you to change. Who knows, maybe your whole day will become brighter!

3 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

I almost always wear brown shoes too! Now I feel special wearing them, thanks! I wonder if Trav's tan boots count...

Brandon said...

Are brown/tan slippers ok?

TerriLyn said...

It's after 10 pm and I failed to wear brown shoes! I better wear some to bed! Actually I wore some tan shoes today that are really dirty...practically brown. Maybe that will count!