Saturday, December 15, 2007
Happy "National Lemon Cupcake Day"!
When I found out that today is "National Lemon Cupcake Day" I got so excited! I LOVE lemon cupcakes! Saturdays are the perfect day to make lemon cupcakes. Also if any of you are keeping track, today is 3rd day of Christmas. That means you don't even have to plan dinner tonight. You can have three french hens and for dessert, eat lemon cupcakes. Can a meal get any better? I submit that it cannot! I hope you all had a good week. It was a long week for me. I have been taking care of my mom who is recovering from surgery. It hasn't been bad, it just means that I don't get to take my daily nap after I get home from work each day. She can't drive yet, so I have been driving her around. On Wednesday, my day off, she had three doctors appointments, and then we finished some Christmas shopping. It was tiring day for both of us. Mom is doing great though, she just gets tired quicker than normal. I'm excited for Christmas! I can't believe how quick it is coming. For those of you from Utah, any ideas on what a family of four can do on Christmas day for fun? I guess these are all my random thoughts for now, so I will end now, and talk to you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Talmage says you can come visit us in Texas.
ghI say play games and eat food all day long. Or take a drive around some rich neighborhoods to see all the cool lights. This is what Tabi has to say: m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, m, ipnub m,/u
Post a Comment