Good Evening! I have great news to share with everyone! The sun came out today and it was so blissfully warm! The snow even started melting and I can see the grass! I'll miss the snow though, and am sad to see it go. The other big news is that... I'm getting married!!! I know I should have told more people, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it if nothing was going happen. Anyway, Peter is in my single's ward, and I'd finally convinced him that it is okay to date someone in the branch. We started dating just after the new year and things have gone really well. Before institute, we went to dinner up in Ogden. It was an enjoyable evening, and we got to talking. He told me that he is ready to committ to a relationship, and that I'm the only person he could ever dream of being with. Needless to say my heart was beating wildly. Anyway, he proposed, I accepted. Today we went and bought a ring. I'm sorry I kept is so quiet. I didn't want to say anything till we had bought a ring. I'll post a picture of it as soon as I get it (it is being sized). We are thinking of getting married in June, and are not sure if we will be doing it here or Utah or going to Washington. Anyway, I'll let you all know everything more when things happen! I'm so excited!!!
editors note: (Today is Opposite Day. So Happy Opposite Day!!! I hope that there won't be too many of you who are dissappointed that none of the above is true, but Stepha just wanted to have some fun! Today is also "Fun at Work Day" so I hope you all had fun at work!)
4 comments:
If Scott or Jeff or any other boy finally figures out that you'll be an amazing wife and mother than you'd better be telling us on the phone. None of this blog stuff-- we know you better than that. But cute picture!
I knew there was a punch-line somewhere in the end. Peter, huh?
So you totally had me. At first I was a little upset that you hadn't said anything. Then I got to the end and laughed. That was a good one to pull on opposite day. Too bad "peter" is missing out on a great lady!
I thought, Peter? I haven't heard that name before. You are so funny! I liked the joke although you had me for a second. You are the best.
Post a Comment