
I looked online,(the source of all knowledge that is true), and there are so many holidays today! I thought that instead of choosing just one, I would talk about all of them! Today is "Spouse's Day", but really, I just don't think that I will celebrate that. It is also "Find your Roots Day", so take a little time out of the day, and do a little family history. I will celebrate this by going to the temple tonight. Okay, so the trip has been planned for awhile now, but I think that fate has put it on the same day as "Find your Roots Day". Another of the day's holidays is "Cold Cold Cold Day". It was on this day in 1971 that the coldest temperature in the United States was recorded in Prospect Creek Camp, Alaska. It was -79.8 degrees F. I don't know about you, but I'll never complain when it is 12 degrees again! It makes me shiver even to think about being that cold. Today is also "Measure your Feet Day". I think this is an important holiday. You never know when your feet are going to grow! I measured today and my feet are 9 1/4". I don't know what that means exactly, but I'm thinking that that is a good measurement. It is also "Compliment Day". I would like to tell everyone who has made it this far in reading my ramblings that you are all excellent readers. I'm very proud of you. And you all have really nice arm hair. And if you are still reading, I really like your middle toe on your left foot. (If you don't have a middle toe on your left foot, I'm sorry, and I'm sure I like something else about you.) Well, I hope that you have a great day with so much to celebrate!
5 comments:
I would like to take the opportunity to compliment you on your choice of activities tonight. I'll stay home and clean or paint or maybe read. At least it will be in a 72 degree house and not outside in the 15 degree cold.
That's disgusting.
I think to celebrate I will sit around with my spouse, drinking a cup of hot chocolate and complimenting the size of each others ancestors. :)
Steph, you are the greatest!
I always feel so good and giddy after I read your blog Stepha. Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment