Thursday, January 3, 2008
Happy "Festival of Sleep" Day!
Wow! Doesn't that just sound like a fabulous day to have or what? Festival of Sleep. I know I could use some more sleep. After a week and a half off from work, I had to go back today. It was all fine except for the waking up in the morning part. I didn't get the memo until too late that I was supposed to be sleeping. It's a good thing I get home so early so that I take a nap! Actually this is my last week to do that because I got a new job! Now before you all get excited that I am going to be a full-time teacher, I'm not yet. I will still be at LifeLine part-time, but I will also be working at R&L Vinyl Fence. I worked there over the summer, and they need extra help. I won't be the receptionist again, (I don't know if I could go back to doing that) but I will be processing orders. Anyway, the extra money will be nice. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on everything, and even save some money for future purchases like DisneyLand, or a new car. Anyway, as soon as I get the video thing figured out, I'll post a video from Christmas Eve at my house. I'll also get a couple pictures posted soon too, but for now, I hope you are able to get some good sleep today, and I'll talk to you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish my kids would have gotten that memo! they both decided not to nap! congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment