Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Tag, but atleast it gives me something to post about...

Let me just start by saying that none of these are in any particular order...

8 things I'm passionate about:

The Gospel
Liberty/Freedom
My Family
Harry Potter
Disney
Music
Sleeping
The Constitution

8 books I've read and enjoyed:

Scriptures
Twilight Series
Harry Potter Series
Mary Poppins
Tom Sawyer
The Ten-Cow Wives Club
Pride & Prejudice
Persuasion

8 Things or words I say often:

Oh my heck!
Whatever!
Take Luck!
Curses!
You're True.
If I knew that, then I would know everything!
Does the sun set in the East? (and yes, I do know that it sets in the West)
Well, technically...

8 Things I want to do before I die:

Go to Rome
Go to Disneyland
Get Married
Go to Washington DC
Live in my own place
Become a mother
Travel through Great Britain & Ireland
Do something I will be remembered for

8 Things I have Learned (or remembered, again) this past year:

My Family may be a little crazy at times, but I love them a lot
My nieces and nephews know more then I do
Things do work out, just not in my time
There are some people that just need more than one reminder
The Chrysler Building in NYC is modeled after a real car w/ hubcaps & everything
There really is a life after Harry Potter
5 hours of sleep is never enough
I don't spend enough time on my feet during the average day.

8 People I want to Tag:

Jill
Brittany
Rachel
Lindsey
Sarah
Brandon
Jessica
Mom

No comments: