How could I possibly miss blogging on a holiday that only comes around every four years? What a wonderful day to leap for joy and be grateful for all that we have been given. I hope that you are all taking the time to celebrate the fabulous day because we won't see another one for a long while.
4 comments:
I would be much more grateful if I went into labor on this day. So would Brian, I think. :)
Keely cut her first tooth! I think she was just waiting for a special day! And I think you are great!
I absolutely love your blog! Oh, you inspire me. P.S. I don't need your blog address anymore. I found it. And I love it! Also, I finally created one for the dear Zohner household. It's not nearly as cool as yours, but it's getting there and it will consistently have updated pictures of Avery, as you wished. The address is meetthezohners.blogspot.com.
I once new a girl who was born on leap year day or whatever it's called. She is older than me but has only had 7 real birthdays. So sad to look 4 times older than your "real" age. he he.
Post a Comment